Pages

Tuesday 2 May 2017

Holiday recount

During my holiday, it was my brother’s birthday 21 of April. We celebrated my brother's birthday at this place called Time Zone. Time zone is a place where there are so many games and yummy food. There were also bumper cars and laser tag. Bumper cars were the best because you get to bump cars and take over cars. After all of the amazing games we played, we sang a happy birthday song to my brother Moses.

When we finished celebrating my brother's birthday at Time Zone we went to the cinemas and watched The fate of the furious. That movie was awesome to watch. We thanked our parents for taking us to many places.

After a few days past by my sister texted me and my brother on our phones that were going to the Warriors vs Roosters NRL game. We were really really happy, when we got there we saw our teammates from our rugby team Eavan and Trent. The first thing we said to each other were “Where are you guys sitting?” we said. “Block D,” they said.  We were also sitting at Block D so we were sitting next to each other.

When the game came close to the end the points were 13 for Warriors and 13 for Roosters. The Warriors had a penalty right next to the try line, the time for the game was only 80 seconds, so that's when the Warriors took the conversion and add two more points to their 13 points they had before. There were 10 seconds on the clock till the time runs out 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!!! The game finished.

At the end of the game, we all went home and ate some more food and sleep. That's my holiday.          

0 comments:

Post a Comment