Pages

Wednesday 13 September 2017

Camp Ehxperience (Thank you St Ignatius)

First of all, I would like to thank st Ignatius for giving us the opportunity to experience Russell, Kerikeri, Waitangi and many more wonderful places we went to. Without your generous donations we wouldn't be able to have enough money to make our camp possible.

We all enjoyed the activities we played at night and the day. We all learned many historical Maori legends and stories from the past. Till this day and the future, we will never forget the amount of support you’ve produced for us. My personal favourite was when we went to the bay and got to learn about kayaking. Thanks to the (AFG) instructors I and my group learned how to kayak in no time.

We are most obliged for what you have done for us and once again I would like to say thank you for making our camp possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment